The Biodiversity Showcase is composed of two parts: the Biodiversity Pavilions and the Pocket Talks (side events). A country or organisation may participate in either one or both components. The organisers will screen all application forms and will select the exhibitors and presenters. The programme with a detailed schedule of activities will be posted in the ACB 2020 website in due course.
These are exhibit booths where participating organisations may showcase their promotional materials and merchandise. The exhibit area will be open for invited audiences from universities, government offices, and other organisations based in Malaysia. This is a good opportunity for the participants to promote their organisations and their advocacies to a varied audience.
The registration fees for exhibitors are shown below:
|Size and Inclusions||Registration Fee (3 days)|
|3m x 3m||500 USD|
- Each exhibitor will be allocated with one exhibit booth with the following dimensions:
AMS: 6m x 6m
Partners and other exhibitors: 3m x 3m
- Each exhibit shall be presented using a combination of texts, photos, and infographics.
- The exhibitors are allowed to sell biodiversity-based products and other eco-friendly merchandise. Single-use plastic (plastic bags, packaging materials, etc.) for your merchandise are highly discouraged. Attached hereto is the Sustainability Checklist for your compliance.
- The exhibitors shall submit their accomplished Application Forms on or before 5 February 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The exhibitors shall be responsible for manning their own exhibits. A maximum of two (2) persons shall be manning the standard exhibit booths. The registration fee paid for the exhibition does not guarantee a pass to the plenary and parallel thematic sessions of the conference.
- Exhibit ingress will be made on 15 March 2020, and dismantling shall be made on 18 March 2020 (after all sessions).
- For inquiries on exhibit format, design, and other concerns, please contact the ACB Communication and Public Affairs unit at email@example.com.
- Qualified exhibitors shall receive a notification and the payment options through e-mail on 7 February 2020.
- For more details, log on to firstname.lastname@example.org.